What: TEDxCLE 2013: BONFIRE // IGNITE
When: Thursday, March 21, 2013
Where: The Cleveland Museum of Art (tickets sold out in just 24 minutes)
- Event: Thursday, March 21, 2013 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Gartner Auditorium at The Cleveland Museum of Art
- After Party: Thursday, March 21, 2013 from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. at the Atrium at The Cleveland Museum of Art
- Brandon Chrostowski (General Manager, L’Albatros / Founder, Edwins)
- Greg Harris (President and CEO, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame & Museum)
- Joy Roller (President, Global Cleveland)
- Mansfield Frazier (Executive Director, Neighborhood Solutions / Founder, Chateau Hough / Contributor, Cool Cleveland)
- Kipum Lee (Interaction & Service Designer / Instructor, Case Western Reserve University)
- Dr. Pablo Ros (University Hospital)
- Dominic Smith (Philips Healthcare)
- Jen Margolis & Scott Simon (Thrive Cleveland – a “Happiness Incubator”)
- Dr. Gary Allen (Principal Engineer & Physicist, GE Lighting)
- Michael Fleming (Executive Director, St. Clair Superior Development Corporation)
- Dr. Elliott Ingersoll (Psychologist & Clinical Therapist / Professor, Cleveland State University)
- Felton Thomas (Director, Cleveland Public Library)
- Michael Pultz (Defend Cleveland Show / Lottery League)
- Dr. Marilyn Sanders Mobley (Vice President for Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunity, Case Western Reserve University)
Where will you sell the tickets?
Tickets will be available at http://www.TEDxCLE.com/tickets on Monday morning, February 11th.
This link will not go live until that morning. We will notify everyone via our newsletter, Twitter and Facebook once this link goes live.
Will the prices be the same as last year?
Tickets will be $35 for TEDxCLE 2013, this includes access to the event (with gift bag) and to the after party in the new Atrium at CMA.
have the speakers been announced? thought it would be here, but can’t find it…
Speakers will be announced here tomorrow.
It’s tomorrow now – still no news?
The announcement will be made in the next hour. Stay tuned.
Do students (Case Western) get any sort of discount to attend this event?
Sadly, tickets are now sold out. To answer your question though, we did not offer a discount for students.
Does anyone have an extra ticket, just need one!
Matt, I would post a tweet with the hashtag #TEDxCLE or a comment on our Facebook wall. There are a few people with extra tickets.
Would you please let me know if I can get 2 tickets? Please let me …I came back to the own to here all tickets are gone….please help.
Anna, thank you for your interest in TEDxCLE. Sadly, tickets sold out on February 11th and there are no more tickets available. We encourage you to stay tuned for TEDxCLE 2014 – we will announce details later in the year via Facebook, Twitter, TEDxCLE.com and our eNewsletter.
[…] I’m going to TEDxCLE today and I’m so stinkin excited. I’m going to try to take notes and […]